Sign up
My Basket0 items
HOME>BEAUTY & HYGIENE>SKIN CARE>FACE CARE>DERMAFIQUE Soleil Defense - All Matte Sunscreen, SPF 50, For Normal To Oily Skin, Dermatologist Tested, Non-sticky Cream
Share onfacebooktwitteremail

Dermafique Soleil Defense - All Matte Sunscreen, SPF 50, For Normal To Oily Skin, Dermatologist Tested, Non-sticky Cream, 30 g

MRP: Rs 979
Price:Rs 871.31(Rs.29.04/g)
You Save: 11%
(Inclusive of all taxes)
Standard: Tomorrow 7:30AM-10:30AM

Dermafique Soleil Defense - All Matte Sunscreen, SPF 50, For Normal To Oily Skin, Dermatologist Tested, Non-sticky Cream

About the Product

Stepping out into the sun in Indian weather means enduring blazing heat and risking tanning and skin damage. Normally, we tend to cover up or choose sunscreens that have high SPF numbers, but most of them only block UV rays. What we don't realize, however, is that UV rays make up only 5% of the total solar spectrum. The remaining 95% of the sun's spectrum is majorly comprised of Visible Light and Infrared rays (IR), which can harm your skin at a cellular level. These rays are present throughout the year, irrespective of the season. This is why you need a suncare system that can protect your skin from the full solar spectrum i.e UV A + UV B + Visible Light + Infrared Rays on a daily basis. Soleil Defense All Matte is a sunscreen powered by the revolutionary Full Light Technology, designed to protect your skin from the entire Sun Spectrum with RSF 90, PA++ and SPF 50. All of this is in an oil-in-water emulsion that is lightweight, fragrance-free, non-oily, non-patchy, and incredibly comfortable to wear even in tropical weather conditions.


Aqua, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethiconol, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Phenyltrimethicone Blend, Sorbitol, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Octocrylene, Titanium Dioxide, Aluminium Hydroxide and Stearic Acid, Dimethicone, Stealth-21, Niacinamide, Methylene Bis-Benzotriazolyl Tetramethylbutylphenol (and) Decyl Glucoside (and) Propylene Glycol (and) Xanthan Gum, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Glycerin (and) Butylene Glycol (and) Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Stealth-2, Disodium Phenyl Dibenzimidazole Tetrasulfonate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Butyrospermum Parkii, Acrylates Copolymer, PEG-26-PPG-30 Phosphate, Phenoxyethanol, Methyl Paraben, Triethanolamine, Propyl Paraben, Disodium EDTA, Carbomer, Acrylates C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer

How to Use

Take coin size amount and apply to cleansed skin starting from the bridge of your nose moving outwards, and from the base of your neck upwards.

Other Product Info
EAN Code: 8901725998219
Manufacturer Name & Address: (1) ITC Limited, Plot 1, Sector 11, IIE, Ranipur, Haridwar, Uttarakhand -249403. (2) ITC Limited. Manpura, Baddi, Solan, Himachal Pradesh - 174110
Marketed by: ITC Limited. 37, J.L. Nehru Road, Kolkata-700071, West Bengal
Country of origin: India
Best before 23-09-2024
For Queries/Feedback/Complaints, Contact our Customer Care Executive at: Phone: 1860 123 1000 | Address: Innovative Retail Concepts Private Limited, Ranka Junction 4th Floor, Tin Factory bus stop. KR Puram, Bangalore - 560016 Email:customerservice@bigbasket.com
Rating and Reviews

Want to rate this product?

You can rate and review this product
only after purchasing from bigbasket





  • Bangalore,
  • Hyderabad,
  • Mumbai,
  • Pune,
  • Chennai,
  • Delhi,
  • Mysore,
  • Madurai,
  • Coimbatore,
  • Vijayawada-Guntur,
  • Kolkata,
  • Ahmedabad-Gandhinagar,
  • Nashik Business,
  • Lucknow-Kanpur,
  • Gurgaon,
  • Vadodara,
  • Visakhapatnam,
  • Surat,
  • Nagpur,
  • Patna,
  • Indore,
  • Chandigarh Tricity,
  • Jaipur,
  • Bhopal,
  • Noida-Ghaziabad,
  • Kochi,
  • Krishna District,
  • Bhubaneshwar-Cuttack,
  • Guwahati,
  • Renigunta,
  • Hubli,
  • Davanagere,
  • Trichy,
  • Amravati,
  • Raipur,
  • Rajkot,
  • Gwalior,
  • Bareilly,
  • Allahabad,
  • Hyderabad Rural,
  • Bangalore Rural,
  • Chennai Rural,
  • Vizag Rural,
  • Lucknow Rural,
  • Noida Rural,
  • Ahmedabad Rural,
  • Bhopal Rural,
  • Bhubaneswar Rural,
  • Coimbatore Rural,
  • Chandigarh Rural,
  • Gurugram Rural,
  • Guwahati Rural,
  • Indore Rural,
  • Kochi Rural,
  • Kolkata Rural,
  • Mumbai Rural,
  • Mysore Rural,
  • Nagpur Rural,
  • Patna Rural,
  • Pune Rural,
  • Surat Rural,
  • Vadodara Rural,
  • Jaipur Rural,
  • Ranchi,
  • Nashik,
  • Agra,
  • Kozhikode,
  • Amritsar,



Copyright © Supermarket Grocery Supplies Pvt Ltd