|(Inclusive of all taxes)|
Pro Organic life sugar Bura is a traditional Indian sugar which has a better taste as compared to normal sugar. Bring home the wellness by using this sugar. It has a fine sandy texture and is used to make all traditional Indian sweetmeats (mithais). It is free-flowing, lump-free and stays fresh for long periods.
1. You eat healthier, pesticide and chemical-free food and the planet gains from better use of water, land and rotation of crops
2. Blends in quickly in hot as well as scold beverage like sherbets, cocktail, mocktails, etc
3. Non- GMO, Vegan product
4. Quick dissolving and made from sulphurless sugar.
(Per 100g )
Protein : 0.137(g)
Total Fat : Negligible
Carbohydrate : 97.305 (g)
Sugar : 97.305 (g)
Energy : 389.76k. Cal
1. It is best for making Indian traditional mithais like laddoo, halwa, peda, barfi, etc and also can be used in the bakery as well.
2. Relish your milk, coffee, tea and sweet recipe's.
CITIES WE SERVE:
Copyright © Supermarket Grocery Supplies Pvt Ltd