bigbasket
SHOP BY CATEGORYAsset 9
My Basket0 items
OffersBB EXPRESSMore StoresAsset 9
HOME>BEAUTY & HYGIENE>HEALTH & MEDICINE>SUPPLEMENTS & PROTEINS>WOW LIFE SCIENCE Tablets - Calcium Citrate Malate
Share onfacebooktwitteremail

Wow Life Science Tablets - Calcium Citrate Malate

About
Calcium is the most abundant mineral in the human body, with about 99% of it being found in our bones and teeth, mostly in the form of calcium deposits. The other remaining 1% is stored throughout our bodily tissue. Calciums benefits go far beyond helping with having a strong skeletal structure. It is also needed to regulate heart rhythms, aid in muscle function & regulate blood pressure and cholesterol levels, and is involved in numerous nerve signaling functions, and much more. We all require a relatively high amount of calcium in comparison to many other trace minerals - in fact, we are thought to have enough calcium in our body to constitute 2% of our total body weight. Calcium is also needed to control the levels of magnesium, phosphorus, and potassium in our blood; since these minerals, all work together to balance one another. That is why it is so important to avoid calcium deficiency and to consume calcium-rich food items on a regular basis. Calcium deficiency is known to lead to osteoporosis and impaired cardiac and nerve functions. Calcium Citrate Malate is a compound that does not need to depend on our stomach acids to get absorbed by the body (unlike Calcium Carbonate, the more common Calcium supplement salt); hence it is even more suitable for those with digestive disorders to take Calcium Citrate Malate as a healthy resource of Calcium. This supplement also contains Magnesium Sulphate that is clinically proven to aid with better absorption of calcium by our body.
For Beauty tips, tricks & more visit https://bigbasket.blog/
Composition
Calcium
Other Product Info
EAN Code: 40132541
Manufacturer Name and Address: Pharmagenica Healthcare Pvt Ltd (An ISO 9001:2015 & GMP Certified Co.) S - 173 Solur Hobli, Magadi Taluk, Ramanagara Dist, Karnataka-562120
Best before 18-04-2020
For Queries/Feedback/Complaints, Contact our Customer Care Executive at: Phone: 1860 123 1000 | Address: Innovative Retail Concepts Private Limited, No.18, 2nd & 3rd Floor, 80 Feet Main Road, Koramangala 4th Block, Bangalore - 560034 | Email: customerservice@bigbasket.com
How to Use
Take 1 tablet a day after lunch/dinner, or as directed by your healthcare professional.

POPULAR CATEGORIES:

POPULAR BRANDS:

CITIES WE SERVE:

  • Bangalore,
  • Hyderabad,
  • Mumbai,
  • Pune,
  • Chennai,
  • Delhi,
  • Mysore,
  • Coimbatore,
  • Vijayawada-Guntur,
  • Kolkata,
  • Ahmedabad-Gandhinagar,
  • Lucknow-Kanpur,
  • Gurgaon,
  • Vadodara,
  • Visakhapatnam,
  • Surat,
  • Nagpur,
  • Patna,
  • Indore,
  • Chandigarh Tricity,
  • Jaipur,
  • Bhopal,
  • Noida-Ghaziabad,
  • Kochi,

PAYMENT OPTIONS:

  • CASH ON DELIVERY

Copyright © 2011-2018 Supermarket Grocery Supplies Pvt Ltd