|(Inclusive of all taxes)|
Ishavasyam brings you the finest Desi Gir Cows hand churned ghee made by Vedic traditional method. Fresh, raw, unprocessed milk is boiled and converted into curd in a clay pot, curd is then churned with wooden hand churner and makkhan obtained in the process is then separated, the separated makkhan is then boiled in a thick iron vessel on mild cow dung fire and finally what we get is the finest ghee which has numerous ayurvedic as well as medicinal properties.
The Ghee obtained by following this Vedic process: Hand Churned, Medicinal, Ahimsa, Desi Cow, GrassFeed, Ayurvedic, Traditional, Ancient, Free Range.
It naturally contains Vitamin A, Vitamin D, Iron, Sodium, Calcium, Protein.
Per 100gm Energy - 889.67kcal, Carbohydrate - 1.35g, Proteins - 0.32g, Fat - 98.11g, Saturated Fats - 65.66g, Trans Fat - 2.19g, Monounsaturated Fatty Acids - 28.4g, Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids - 1.8g, Cholesterol - 251mg, Iron - 2mg, Calcium - 9.5mg, Sodium - 3.33mg, Vitamin A - 416.2mcg, Vitamin D - 0.15mcg • Ingredients - Processed Milk Fat
1) Use it in Agnihotra fire which in turn purifies the air and nearby surroundings.
2) Put 2 drops of warm ghee in each nostril while going to bed to cure headache, migraine, sleeplessness, hair fall, untimely greying of hair.
3) Take 1 teaspoon of this warm ghee with desi cow's one glass of warm milk and half teaspoon turmeric at bedtime to cure joints pain.
4) Put it on hot roti, chapatti or dal to boost metabolism.
5) Make it a regular intake of your daily diet to slow down the ageing process.
6) Good for body massage of newborns.
7) Its a superfood for pregnant ladies, one teaspoon of daily intake boosts strength.
Only customers who purchase this product from bigbasket can rate and review
CITIES WE SERVE:
Copyright © Supermarket Grocery Supplies Pvt Ltd